If you’re like most people, you probably start thinking about your New Year’s resolutions in the middle of December. Well, if one of your resolutions is to update your home décor, we have some good news for you! We’ve compiled a list of the 10 interior design trends that will be popular in 2023. Keep reading to find out what they are!
1. Eclectic and Vibrant Colors – More and more people are looking to add some life to their home with vibrant colors. Rich jewel tones, like emerald, sapphire, and amethyst will be popular this year.
2. Natural Materials – Natural materials are a great way to add texture and warmth to any space. Think wood floors, stone countertops, and leather furniture.
3. Organic Shapes – By adding organic shapes into your décor, you can create visual interest with ease! A few suggestions include curved lines, ovals, or even hourglass-inspired pieces.
4. Mid-Century Modern Pieces – If you love the classic look of mid-century modern furniture, you’re in luck! Pieces like Eames chairs and Nelson lighting will be everywhere this year.
5. Patterned Wallpaper – Patterns are a great way to add color and texture to any room. From floral prints to geometric shapes, there are so many options available for you to choose from.
6. Daring Rugs – If you want to make a statement in your home, consider investing in an eye-catching rug! Whether it’s a bold graphic print or a patterned Persian rug, these pieces can instantly elevate any space.
7. Artwork – Artwork is a great way to personalize your home décor and add visual interest. Look for pieces that have bright colors and interesting shapes.
8. Statement Light Fixtures – Lighting is an important part of any space and statement light fixtures can be a great way to make a bold statement. Find something unique and unexpected to really grab attention.
9. Gold Accents – Gold accents are the perfect way to add a touch of glamour to your home décor! Consider incorporating gold-toned picture frames, lamps, or side tables into your design scheme.
10. Feng Shui Elements – The ancient practice of feng shui is becoming more popular in modern interior design trends. Incorporating elements like plants, water features, and crystals can help bring balance to any room.
No matter what kind of interior design trends you’re into, there’s something for everyone this year! From bright colors to natural materials, these 10 trends are sure to make your home look like it’s straight out of a magazine. Have fun experimenting with different looks and don’t be afraid to try something new!