Choosing the right property for you and your loved ones is not always an easy feat. Many factors play a role in the tedious decision-making process – including accessibility for the elderly and children! While scouring the internet, we discovered an up-and-coming low-density freehold development that stood out from the rest, featuring a universal design that’s unique in nature.
Tuai Timur, Made For All Ages:
Equipped with multipurpose and recreational facilities, Tuai Timur aims to build an inclusive community across all generations and abilities. The prime focus was to create an evergreen space that’s packed with utility and function, spanning 6.6 acres with 330 units in total.
The standout accessibility design was unmissable – it’s remarkable really. Every part of the building is built in consideration for wheelchair users, also prioritising children safety while being elderly-friendly. There’s even a link bridge that helps residents move independently around the building without being exposed to vehicular traffic.
Set in the mature township of Setia Alam, Tuai Timur is merely a stone’s throw away from everything one might need. There’s Setia City Mall just five minutes by car, while Eco Ardence and Setia Eco Park provide a brilliant pop of nature to the neighbourhood. For medical help, Columbia Asia Hospital Klang and TGGD Medical & Dental Clinic are also nearby, along with schools for your young ones (if any). Plus, it only takes thirty minutes to get into KL city!
As mentioned, there are 330 units in the building that are split into three types:
Type A – 1,109 sq. ft. (3 beds 2 baths)
Type B – 1,216 sq. ft. (3 beds 2 baths)
Type C – 2,217 sq. ft. (5 beds 4 baths)
All three come with a kitchen, yard and balcony complete with sleek yet thoughtful designs. One of the utmost important considerations throughout the development, especially in condominium units, is the wheelchair turning circle, allowing those in wheelchairs to turn freely! There are ramps across the units where necessary, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms too.
Type A (1,109 sq.ft.)
Type B (1,216 sq.ft.)
1) Fire Safety
In case of a fire emergency, residents can rely on:
- Fire sprinklers inside the units and in common areas
- Stretcher-accessible fire escapes and lifts for emergencies
- Protected fire refuge area on every floor for wheelchair users and seniors, to wait for rescue
2) Car Park Podium
The car park is situated behind the condominium, connected by a link bridge. Each car park podium (3+3) is equipped with a lift too!
3) Universal Design Applications
Tuai Timur takes pride in their incomparable “Youniversal” Design, specially built for children, the elderly and those with special needs for pure convenience at your fingertips.
- Minimum ﬂoor drop with ramps at unit entrance, yard and toilets
- 900m clear opening at designated doorways inside units
- Spaces with wheelchair turning radius inside units and designated toilets
- Lever type door locksets
- Large-gang electrical switches at 1,200mm height
- Wider ﬁre escape for stretcher access in one of the staircases
- Wheelchair accessible landscaped parks, walkways and car park
- Wheelchair friendly panels, braille buttons and voice announcer in lifts
- Signages with braille at key common areas
- Tac tiles on ﬂoor in key common corridors
- 2.4m wide sheltered and trafﬁc-free link bridge
- Steps and handrails in pools for extra support
- Raised swimming pool for added safety
- Fenced swimming pool area
- Fenced playground
On the ground floor is where you’ll find the gym, a beautiful raised swimming pool to prevent accidents, and a fenced-off playground for young children. Tuai Timur also has a clubhouse complete with a water splash pad, wading pool, treehouse and children’s playroom.
Residents have full access to enjoy the communal areas including a kitchen, plus lounges and more too! Here’s the full list of amenities:
- Outdoor ﬁtness equipment
- Yoga deck
- Lap and wading pool with poolside seating, sun-loungers, decks and gazebo
- Multi-sports hall with a full basketball court or 3 badminton courts
- 300m safe walking track around the condo block
- Wading pool
- Water splash pad
- Fenced playground
- Children’s playroom
- Activity / Meeting room
- Co-working space
- Library / Reading room
- Communal kitchen and dining room
- Multi-function room great for dance and karaoke sessions
- BBQ and picnic area
- Communal herb garden
- Potting shed
Perfect For First-Time Homeowners, Families And Elderly Folks
Tuai Timur is forecasted to be completed by June 2026 (approximate), and the take up rate is already at 55% now! With a starting price of RM498,300, this low-density freehold development by Suntrack Development Sdn Bhd would be the ideal location and residence for all, be it first-time or experienced homeowners. For more information, visit Tuai Timur’s website.
Tuai Residence Show Gallery – Setia Alam
Address: Lot 98513, Persiaran Setia Damai, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
Contact: 011-2222 8000